||Marc Slakoff & Associates, Inc. will provide an in-depth look at your vessel and will provide the information you need.
- When youâre buying, insuring or financing a yacht
- To substantiate an insurance loss
- To conduct inspections on new-boat construction
- To document warranty issues before warranty expiration
- To make periodic maintenance inspections
- To monitor a repair or refit
- Before embarking on a long voyage
- To provide expert witness testimony
A survey will answer such questions as:
- Is the vessel seaworthy?
- What repairs and maintenance are needed?
- What is the current market and replacement value?
- Are there any potential hazards?
- Is the vessel fairly represented?
- What is the status of all systems and equipment?
- What is the status of safety equipment?
- Structural deficiencies
- Improper and hazardous installations
- Inoperative equipment
- Deteriorated equipment
- Maintenance status
- Wear and tear
- Cosmetic deficiencies [new boats]
- Hidden or masked problems
- Adequacy of systems
- Status and condition of safety gear
Marc Slakoff & Associates, Inc. © 1978-2005. All rights reserved.